In accordance with regulation No.35/POJK.04/2014 regarding Corporate Secretary, RUIS’s Corporate Secretary has major role to facilitate the communication between the Company’s organs, as well as responsible to compose policies, planning and ensure effectiveness and transparency in corporate communication, institutional and investor by maintaining standard principles of corporate governance, and corporate values. Besides, Corporate Secretary is required to ensure corporate conformity on laws and regulations in capital market.
Corporate Secretary is appointed by the decision of Board of Directors. In the corporate organization structure, Corporate Secretary is directly responsible to the President Director.
The Corporate Secretary has overall responsibility for monitoring the Company’s compliance with the prevailing rules and regulations; ensuring that the shareholders, capital market authorities, investors, analysts and the public receive timely, complete and accurate information about all material matters relating to the Company; and ensuring the transparency of the Company’s disclosures and internal and external communications.
The Corporate Secretary’s responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the Company’s compliance with the Company Law and other statutory provisions, the Articles of Association, Financial Services Authority and capital market rules and related statutory regulations, in close coordination with the Company’s Corporate Legal Division;
- Improving good relation and maintaining communications regularly with the capital market regulatory agencies, including the Financial Services Authority and IDX, on all matters pertaining to governance, corporate actions and material transactions;
- To assist the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the implementation of corporate governance covering:
- Information on transparency to the community, including information availability on Company’s website;
- Submission report to the capital market authority in timely manner;
- Holding and documentation of GMS;
- Ensuring that both Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors are promptly informed of any relevant regulatory changes and that they understand their implications.
- To maintain the confidentiality of confidential document, data and information except for fulfilling obligation according to the law and regulation or as determined otherwise in such law and regulation;
- To determine criteria on type and material of information that can be submitted to the stakeholder;
- To increase the good relation of the Company and community through the social responsibility program;
- To prepare periodical report at least by annually on implementation of function of Corporate Secretary to the Board of Directors and with carbon copy to the Board of Commissioners.
During 2017, Corporate Secretary has carried various activities among others:
- Preparation of Annual Report of 2016;
- Holding of AGMS on April 20, 2017;
- Holding of Annual Public Expose on April 20, 2017;
- Dividend distribution on May 24, 2017;
- Holding of meetings of Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners, and Nomination& Remuneration Committee of the Company;
- Information transparency in relation to quarter, semi-annual, and annual Financial Statement;
- Managing and updating website and TV Media of the Company;
- Providing corporate information for transparency during tender process and/or as requested by the Project
- Interview with media
Corporate Secretary Profile
Mona Nazaruddin, Indonesian citizen born in Solo, December 5th, 1972, appointed as Corporate Secretary on August 8th, 2016 by BoD Decree No 116/SK/RUI/VIII/2016. A Master’s degree graduated in Notarial Law from University of Indonesia in 1999 and a degree in Law from Gadjah Mada University in 1996. Joined Radiant Group in 2000 as Legal Staff and continues to serve her legal expertise for various companies within Radiant Group by holding positions among others as Legal Manager in 2002, GM Corporate Legal in 2008 and VP Corporate Legal & Formalities in 2016. Previously, she worked as Legal Officer in Media Indonesia Group during period 1997-2000 and member of Legal Task Force Team for Metro TV establishment in 1999-2000.
Corporate Secretary Competency’s Improvement
Corporate Secretary Division updates any development in capital market regularly by joining various trainings, seminars or workshop during 2017 as follows:
|Shareholders Supports – Legal Aspect on Shareholder Loan||February||ICSA|
|Transparency on Corporate Governance PJOK 21/PJOK.04/2015||February||BEI|
|Socialization of Annual report Award 2016, POJK No. 10/POJK.04/2017 dan POJK No. 11/POJK.04/2017”||April||BEI & ICSA|
|Implementation Declaration of Registration System or Corporate Action by Electronic System (E-Registration)||August||OJK|
|Corsec Dialogue regarding PJOK 51/PJOK.03/2017 concerning Financial Sustainability||September||OJK|
|Seminar regarding Conversion and Revision of Old Regulations into PJOK||October||BEI & ICSA|