In 2005, the Group kicked off our cooperation with Global Process Systems, Ltd., a provider of technology based “design and build” process facilities solutions fot the upstream oil and gas industry. The collaboration was aimed to provide our partners with turn-key supply and the operations of Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU) projects. The concept of MOPU offers early production capabilities that can be technically appealing.
We also provide solutions for Offshore processing facilities such a Floating Storage Operations, Floating Production Storage Offloads, Floating Production Unit, and MOPU.
MOPU Conversion and Operating Services
April 2006 – April 2016
- This project is intended for the installation of MOPU in Maleo Area for Santos Indonesia. The facility supplies over 40% of gas to the industry located in East Java. Due to that reason, MOPU has become one of the most important asset of Local Government in East Java.
- Supraco Lines together with its Parent Company, PT. Radiant Utama Interinsco, Tbk. has provided full services for this project, starting from Engineers and Crews, installation of MOPU on site, Gas Production and MOPU maintenance.
Provision of Oyong Production Barge Services
September 2013 – September 2014
- Supraco Lines together with its parent company, PT. Radiant Utama Interinsco, Tbk. has provided an FPSO for bareboat charter for Santos Indonesia.
Charter for One (1) Unit Floating Storage Offloading (FSO) for Widuri Terminal
May 2014 – May 2024
- Supraco Lines has responsible for the conversion and operation of the FSO.
- The converted FSO will be dedicated to accommodate oil production from Charterer oilfield concessions offshore North West Java.
Maleo Producer Platform (MPP) Rental, Operations and Maintenance Services
2017, Santos (Madura Offshore) Pty Ltd